Welcome to Multimedia ANAlysis and Security (MANAS) Lab
B.Tech : Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IITD) (2005)
Ph.D : Electronics & Communication Engineering, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana, USA (2009)
- Signal, Image and Video Processing
- Multimedia Security
Specific interests include but not limited to
- Multimedia Security: Sensor Forensics, Printer Forensics
- Signal Processing for Healthcare
- Low Complexity Image Analysis
Click here for a list of representative publications.
- Applications are invited for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the area of Signal and Image Processing at IIT Gandhinagar: IIT-GN's web page
- [April 2018] Our paper “Augmented Data and Improved Noise Residual-Based CNN for Printer Source Identification,” accepted in International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP).
- [Dec 2017] Our paper "Single classifier-based passive system for source printer classification using local texture features" accepted in IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security (IEEE T-IFS).
- [Jan 2018] Our paper "Source Classification using Document Images from Smartphones and Flatbed Scanners" accepted in National Conference on Computer Vision, Pattern Recognition, Image Processing and Graphics (NCVPRIPG).
- [Aug 2015 to Jan 2017] Professor Nitin Khanna served as Coordinator of Green Office @ IITGN.
- [Aug 2015] Dr. Nitin Khanna joined IIT Gandhinagar as Assistant Professor in Electrical Engineering.
Similar Labs Around the World
- Professor Edward J. Delp director of Video and Image Processing Laboratory (VIPER) Lab, at Purdue University, USA
- Professor Hany Farid leading Digital Forensics Research at Dartmouth College, USA
- Professor Jan P. Allebach, Professor George T.-C. Chiu , and Professor Edward J. Delp leading Purdue Sensor and Printer Forensics (PSAPF) at Purdue University, USA
- Professor Jessica Fridrich leading Digital Data Embedding Laboratory at SUNY Binghamton, USA
- Professor Nasir Memon leading digital forensics research at New York University (NYU), USA
- REVerse engineering of audio-VIsual coNtent Data (REWIND) Project funded by Future and Emerging Technologies Open Scheme of European Union and lead by a Consortium of Researchers