Southeast Missouri State University
- Web Content Specialist hiring Committee (May 2018-July 2018)
- Managing Web Editor hiring Committee (May 2018-July 2018)
SEMO Department of Computer Science
- Graduate Committee (2018-Present)
SIU Department of Computer Science
- Undergraduate Curriculum Committee (2015-2018)
Community Outreach Activities
• Volunteer Instructor at Hour of Code (2014- 2016)
Reaching out to the Southern Illinois high school students through a one-hour introduction to computer science and computer programming.
• Volunteer Judge at Science Fair (2012-2017)
This is an annually science projects completions for approximately 400 students from the southern Illinois, hosting by SIU’s College of Science. I have been serving in this fair as a volunteer judge.
• Volunteer Instructor at Computer Science Day (2011- 2015)
The Department of Computer Science at Southern Illinois University Carbondale holds an annual Computer Science Day (CS Day) in the Spring semester of every year for high school students. I have been offering multiple workshops on ethical hacking, developing Android applications, and web development.
• Volunteer Instructor at Cybersecurity Day (2011- 2014)
The School of Information System Technologies at Southern Illinois University Carbondale holds an annual Cybersecurity Day in the Fall semester of every year for the community. I have been offering workshops on ethical hacking.
• Southern Illinois Partnership for Achievement in Math and Science (SIPAMS) (2011-2012)
The program aimed to increase elementary and middle school teachers' mathematics and science content and teaching knowledge. As a member of this project, I was leading workshops for our region’s teachers and teach them how you utilize HTML, CSS and Adobe Flash. Teachers utilize these techniques to enhance learning experience in their classrooms.