Fall 2019 Stats (Freshman)
- Games played: 20
- Goals: 4 (3rd highest on team)
- Assists: 1
- % Goals for Team: 14%
- 2019 Invited to represent IMG Academy U16 Select Team in IMG Cup - Florida
- 2019 Varsity starting player as freshman for West Bend West HS with 9 points
- 2019 Earned 3 assists in 6 team's goals at Campton United HS ID Showcase as an eighth grader
- 2018 Invited to represent IMG Academy Select U15/U16 Team in IMG Cup - Florida
- 2018 Invited to train with Brazilian club Avai FC in Florianapolis, Brazil for 3 weeks
"Nick is humble, keeps his head up always, no ego. Just a quality player, quality kid. Future is very bright for him"
- James Danaher- West Bend West Coach (contact available upon request)
"The modern player must be “position flexible”, “system flexible”, and “style flexible”. Nick played right back [for IMG Academy Select] because of his attacking attributes . Nick has strong technical abilities, 1v1 qualities, and work ethic. He picked up the role well and was a fast learner. He has a great attitude and I really enjoyed having him as part of the [IMG Academy Select] team."
- George Sasvari - IMG Academy Coach (contact available upon request)
"I have been training Nick since he was 8. His work ethic is something I rarely see in athletes. He has a great personality and gets along with everyone, and he is also very serious when it comes to games and training. If he is not the best or most skilled on the team, he doesn't quit working until he is."
- Pablo da Silva - Professional Arena soccer player, USMNT Futsal Coach, and member of Brazil's National Team (contact available upon request)
December 2019: IMG Academy. Selected to train and represent the IMG Academy U16 Select Team in the IMG Cup.
January 2019: Campton United ID Showcase.
January 2019: UW-Madison ID camp for Division 1 soccer prospects.
December 2018: IMG Academy. Selected to train and represent the IMG Academy Select U15/U16 Team in the IMG Cup.
July 2018: Trained with soccer club Avai FC in Florianopolis, Brazil for 3 weeks. In addition, trained with APAFF Futsal club and Kretzer Soccer school.
July 2017: ODP (Olympic Development Program). Selected for ODP team and represented Wisconsin in the ODP tournament in Indianapolis.
IMG Cup Invite