Fall 2018 Stats
- Games played: 18
- Goals: 16
- Assists: 13
- Passing accuracy: 93%
Most Recent Accomplishments:
- 2019 Earned 3 assists in 6 of team's goals at Campton United ID Showcase
- 2018 Invited to represent IMG Academy Select U15/U16 Team in IMG Cup
- 2018 Invited to train with Brazilian club Avai FC for 3 weeks
- 2017 member ODP (Olympic Development Program)
- 2017 U14 SC Waukesha member (leagues: MRL, PNL, WDA)
- 2016 Starting member of Northshore United U13 team
"The modern player must be “position flexible”, “system flexible”, and “style flexible”. Nick played right back [for IMG Academy Select] because of his attacking attributes . Nick has strong technical abilities, 1v1 qualities, and work ethic. He picked up the role well and was a fast learner. He has a great attitude and I really enjoyed having him as part of the [IMG Academy Select] team."
- George Sasvari - IMG Academy Coach (contact available upon request)
"I have been training Nick since he was 8. His work ethic is something I rarely see in athletes. He has a great personality and gets along with everyone, and he is also very serious when it comes to games and training. If he is not the best or most skilled on the team, he doesn't quit working until he is."
- Pablo da Silva - Professional Arena soccer player and member of Brazil's National Team (contact available upon request)
"Nick has all the skills needed and the desire to go all the way in soccer. His touch on the ball and vision of the field are a couple of his strengths. If he continues working hard, I have no doubt he will succeed in everything he wants with soccer."
- Tony Pandovski - SCW Soccer Coach (contact available upon request)
January 2019: Campton United ID Showcase.
January 2019: UW-Madison ID camp for Division 1 soccer prospects.
December 2018: IMG Academy. Selected to train and represent the IMG Academy Select U15/U16 Team in the IMG Cup.
July 2018: Trained with soccer club Avai FC in Florianopolis, Brazil for 3 weeks. In addition, trained with APAFF Futsal club and Kretzer Soccer school.
July 2017: ODP (Olympic Development Program). Selected for ODP team and represented Wisconsin in the ODP tournament in Indianapolis.
IMG Cup Invite