Work in Progress
- Industrial Relations Reform, Firm-Level Bargaining and Nominal Wage Floors (with Ioannis Laliotis), March 2018, Revise & Resubmit
- Personality Traits and Performance in Online Labor Markets (with Evangelos Mourelatos and Manolis Tzagarakis ), March 2018, Revise & Resubmit
- The Added Worker Effect of Married Women in Greece during the Great Depression (with Joan Daouli and Michael Demoussis) October 2016, (media: LSE Bussiness Review)
- Drakos K. and N. Giannakopoulos (2018) "Self and Bank Credit Rationing: A Trivariate Probit with Double Selection" Research in International Business and Finance, Vol. 44, pp.124-134.
- Demoussis M., Drakos K. and N. Giannakopoulos (2017) "The Impact of Sovereign Ratings on Eurozone SMEs Credit Rationing" Journal of Economic Studies, Vol. 44 Issue: 5, pp.745-764.
- Daouli, J., M. Demoussis, N. Giannakopoulos, and I. Laliotis (2017) "The Wage Curve Before and During the Greek Economic Crisis" Empirical Economics, vol. 52, 59-77.
- Daouli, J., M. Demoussis, N. Giannakopoulos, and I. Laliotis (2016) "The 2011 Industrial Relations Reform and Nominal Wage Adjustments in Greece" Journal of Labour Research, vol. 37, 460-483.
- Drakos, K., N. Giannakopoulos, and P.T. Konstantinou (2015) "Investigating Persistence in the US Mutual Fund Market: A Mobility Approach" Review of Economic Analysis, vol. 7, 54-83.
- Daouli, J., M. Demoussis, N. Giannakopoulos, and N. Lampropoulou (2015) "The Ins and Outs of Greek Unemployment in the Current Economic Crisis", South Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, vol. 2, 177-196.
- Daouli, J., A. Davillas, M. Demoussis and N. Giannakopoulos, (2014) "Obesity Persistence and Duration Dependence: Evidence from a Cohort of US Adults (1985-2010)", Economics & Human Biology, (12), 30-44.
- Daouli, J., M. Demoussis, N. Giannakopoulos, and I. Laliotis (2013) "Firm-Level Collective Bargaining and Wages in Greece: a Quantile Decomposition Analysis", British Journal of Industrial Relations, 51(1), 80-103.
- Salamaliki P.K., I.A. Venetis, and N. Giannakopoulos (2013) "The Causal Relationship Between Female Labor Supply and Fertility in the U.S. Updated Evidence via a Time Series Multi-Horizon Approach", Journal of Population Economics, 26(1), 109-145.
- Drakos K. and N. Giannakopoulos (2011) "On the Determinants of Credit Rationing: Firm-Level Evidence from Transition Countries", Journal of International Money and Finance, vol. 30(8), 1773-1790.
- Demoussis M., N. Giannakopoulos, and S. Zografakis (2010) "Native-Immigrant Wage Differential and Occupational Segregation in the Greek Labour Market", Applied Economics, vol. 42(8), 1015-1027.
- Daouli J.J., M. Demoussis, and N. Giannakopoulos (2010) "Mothers, Fathers and Daughters: Intergenerational Transmission of Education in Greece", Economics of Education Review, vol. 29(1), 83-93.
- Drakos K. and N. Giannakopoulos (2009)"An Econometric Analysis of Counterterrorism Effectiveness: The Impact on Life and Property Losses", Public Choice, vol. 139 (1-2), 135-151.
- Daouli J.J., M. Demoussis, and N. Giannakopoulos (2009) "Sibling-Sex Composition and its Effects on Fertility and Labor Supply of Greek Mothers", Economics Letters, vol. 102(3), 189-191.
- Demoussis M. and Ν. Giannakopoulos (2008) "Employment Dynamics of Greek Married Women", International Journal of Manpower", vol. 29(5), 423-442.
- Demoussis M. and Ν. Giannakopoulos (2008) "Analysis of Domain Satisfactions: Evidence from a Panel of Greek Women", Journal of Socio-Economics, vol. 37(2), 1347-1362.
- Demoussis M. and N. Giannakopoulos (2007) "Exploring Job Satisfaction in Private and Public Employment: Empirical Evidence from Greece", LABOUR: Review of Labour Economics and Industrial Relations, vol. 21( 2), 333-359.
- Demoussis M. and N. Giannakopoulos (2006) "The Dynamics of Home Computer Ownership in Greece, Information Economics and Policy", vol. 18( 1), 73-86.
- Demoussis M. and N. Giannakopoulos (2006) "Facets of the Digital Divide in Europe: Determination and Extent of Internet Use", Economics of Innovation and New Technology, vol. 15 (3), 235-246.
- Daouli J.J., M. Demoussis and N. Giannakopoulos (2004) "Participation of Greek Married Women in Full-time Paid Employment", South Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, vol. 1 (3), 19-34.
- Damianos, D., and N. Giannakopoulos (2002)."Farmers' Participation in Agri-Environmental Schemes in Greece", British Food Journal, vol. 104(3/4/5), 261-273.
- Principles of Economics I
- Labour Economics
- Economics of Education
- Applied Microeconometrics (post-graduate)