1967 Piper Cherokee 140 -- Sale Pending -
Selling my 1967 Piper Cherokee 140, which I have flown and owned since 2010. The aircraft is in great condition and I'm selling it because I don't have enough time to fly it. The airplane is tied down in Penticton (CYYF).
- Sale Currently Pending -
- Aircraft converted into Owner Maintenance category in 2015. (All ADs and SBs done)
- Regular engine maintenance done by AME.
- Information about Owner Maintenance category: copanational.org/en/owner-maintenance/
- TT: 2900 hours, SMOH: 650 hours (complete engine overhaul in Dec 2002 by Pro Aero Engines)
- Conversion to 160 hp and Powerflow exhaust, lots of Knots2U speed mods.
- Comes with covers for wings, elevator, cabin, and engine.
- Nice, modern avionics (all in good working condition): Apollo SL10 audio panel, GTX320A transponder, KLN89B GPS, Skymap IIIC moving map GPS, Apollo SL40 VHF Comm.
- Shoulder harnesses and pilot toe brakes.
- Leaned properly, 6-7 USG per hour, typically 95-100 KTAS.
- Last leak down check (2018): 75, 78, 76, 77 psi.
- $29,900 CDN (updated Feb 2019)
- Email: email@example.com