NGO MG Guide to HLPF 2018
There are many different ways you can get involved with the NGO MG during the HLPF ranging from notes from meetings to social media - we have a lot going on. Check back frequently as this ‘living document’ will evolve alongside our engagement!
The information in this site is also available in this succinct guide.
Look for your HLPF 2018 Daily Blast. To register for the daily HLPF 2018 blast listserv, fill out the form below:(please note, the general listserv will NOT be utilized during HLPF 2018)
Picking Up Your UN Pass:
View the Official & Side Events Programmes:
NGO Major Group Events:
- Attend the daily briefings:
- MGoS morning briefing: 8:00 - 8:45am, ROOM CR12
- NGO MG Meeting: 2-3 pm
- Attend the NGO MG Annual Meeting to help shape the NGO Major Group’s work towards HLPF 2019. Location: Baha’i Offices 866 UN Plaza, Suite 120. RSVP here.
- Thursday 12 July, 1-3pm
- Friday 13 July, 12 -3pm
- View the agenda
- Attend the NGO MG Side Event: “An NGO Toolbox to Enhance Implementation of the 2030 Agenda: Towards Sustainable and Resilient Communities.”
- Thursday, July 12, at 6:30pm, at Conference Room 4 in UNHQ NY.
- Concept Note and list of co-sponsor organizations can be found here.