- Stage opening is 35 feet wide.
- It's 30 feet deep on stage R, and 16 feet deep SL.
- Apron is 9.5ft deep SR and 6ft deep SL.
- "back stage" area is on SL, and is 16d x 8w. There is no SR wing.
- There are no stage level entrances SR.
- There is a cut out for stairs and a wheelchair lift DSR to the pit.
- The floor is painted black and cannot be drilled into.
- Set storage is EXTREMELY minimal, just a hallway.
- Set load-in for storage would be in through a standard set of school double doors, and either be carried out of the building and around to a backstage garage door and then down a set of stairs, or in through the auditorium itself.
- Seating 300.
- Grand traveler: Red, standard meet-in-the middle arrangement.
- 4 movable black legs, 8 ft wide.
- A blue cyc on a back traveler.
- The SR wall is covered by a black curtain.
Sound & Lights:
- Sound is controlled by a mixer and amp in the booth.
- There are walkie talkies backstage, booth and in the green room.
- Lighting: All LED controlled by and ETC Element Console.