2ndInternational Congress on
Neurology and Psychology
November 18-19, 2019 | Holiday Inn Rome - Aurelia | Rome, Italy |
Theme: Neurology and Psychology in 21st Century
On behalf of Organizing Committee we are delighted to invite the experts in the Field of Neurology and Psychology from around the globe to “2nd International Conference on Neurology and psychology” scheduled during November 18-19, 2019 at Rome, Italy.
The conference aims at gathering all research scholars, scientists, students, working professionals in the field of Neurology and Psychology to explore the theme of Neurology and Psychology in 21st Century. Neuroscience 2019 will be having a wide range of scientific sessions composing of Keynote Lectures, plenary sessions, Poster presentation, Workshops and product exhibitions
It is a platform that provides an ideal combination of excellent science, an open atmosphere and allowing attendees and speakers to easily focus on academic exchange of ideas and authoritative views which covers the entire spectrum of research in neurology and psychology.
Scope and Importance
For over the centuries neurology has remained as one of the most complex branches of science. Ever since Edward Flatau published his Atlas of the Human Brain and the Course of the Nerve-Fibres in 1894, many neurologists have worked their way in better understanding of how brain and the nervous system works.
Conventionally, the role of neurologists had been patient consultation and referring to physicians. However this scenario has been changed due to the 3 major developments in science
- Advanced diagnostic methods which helped to better understanding the pathology of many Neuro-disorders.
- Development of methods and therapies to treat the condition as pathology is known.
- Recognition of neurology as a separate specialisation.
Still there are certain neurological and psychological diseases that need to make progress.With so much developments and discoveries making every day, there is a great need to sharing of the knowledge.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the supporting journals of the conference and Conference Book Proceedings.
- Each abstract will receive a DOI number provided by Cross Ref
- Opportunity to conduct Workshop with your team members
- One to one interaction with Keynote Speakers, OCM and Eminent personalities for the future course of work
- Opportunity to chair a session
- Certification by the organizing committee
- Individual keynote Page will be created to get more visibility for your scientific research
- Huge Benefits on Group Registration and much more.