STUDENT RESEARCH WORKSHOP FOR BRAIN INSPIRED COMPUTING & TECHNOLOGIES
11-15 June 2018, IISc, Bangalore
Welcome to the hands on Neuromorphic Computing Workshop 2018 organized in DESE, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, June 11-15. This workshop will feature 3 teams with a total of 30 participants. This will include faculty and students from IISc as well as from several other institutes across the country.
- Topic areas have been selected
- Registration by invitation only and participation is now closed.
Topic themes (Several projects under these themes would be implemented)
- EEG signal processing for auditory tasks and BCI applications
- Application of deep learning algorithms on robotic platform and developing hardware solutions
- Neuromorphic sensors (event-based camera and cochlea model) and their applications
- Computational neuroscience (S. P. Arun: Centre for Neuroscience, IISc)
- Deep learning (Venkatesh Babu: Computational Data Science, IISc)
- Robotics/drone platform and embedded system (Haresh Dagale: Electronic Systems Engineering, IISc)