United Methodist Women News
Flea Market Donation Information
It's that time again to ask you for your "unwanted Treasures". You have been very supportive with your donations in the past and hope you will do the same again this year. There are a few guidelines we are asking yo to follow:
- ABSOLUTELY NO clothing or shoes (no room for them).
- Only paperback books and novels. (No reference, how-to-books, Encyclopedias or Reader's Digests - they do not sell.)
- All electrical appliances must work and have their parts
- Toy should be especially clean and ready for children to play with.
- No worn out, broken, or unusable items.
It will make our job so much easier and go much faster if these guidelines are followed. We are asking, if at all possible, to put your donations in boxes when you place them on the stage. If you have large items, such as furniture and can't keep it until the flea market, please contact the church at 717.939.6921 and we will make arrangements ot pick it up.
ALL DONATIONS MUST BE IN BY APRIL 22ND
UNITED METHODIST WOMEN FLEA MARKET
fRIDAY, APRIL 26 2:00PM TO 7:00PM
SATURDAY, APRIL 27TH 8:00AM TO ????
Late lunch and dinner available Friday.
Breakfast and lunch available Saturday.