INRA Researcher - UMR Economie Publique
I am mainly interested in international trade and its interactions with environmental and agricultural outcomes. I also study the trade-migration nexus and in this field, I am taking part of the ANR-DFG project NaWaCC.
- Multi-destination Firms and the Impact of Exchange-Rate Risk on Trade (with J. Héricourt) -- Appendix -- Journal of Comparative Economics, 2018, vol. 46(4): 1178-119.
- Trade Costs and Current Accounts, The World Economy, 2016, vol. 39(10), 1653-1672.
- Immigrants, Occupations and Firm Export Performance (with L. Marchal), R&R, Paper (Feb. 2019)
- Wage Variations and Commuting Distance (with E-M. Aboulkacem) Paper (2019)
- Foreign-born Workers Boost Exports : Evidence from France, Royal Economic Society Media Briefings
- Les entreprises multi-destinations, mieux armées face au risque de change, La Lettre du CEPII N°367, July 2016, CEPII
- How multi-destination firms shape the effect of exchange rate volatility on trade, VoxEU column, June 2016 (Also here: CEPII Blog)