Rules & Regulations
1. All tournaments are open to any individual upon paying of membership dues and entries.
2. Fees for Tournaments are as follows:
Individual tournaments - Yearly dues $10 per person, Entry $25 (includes $5 for Big Bass Pot)
Team Tournaments - Yearly dues $20 per team, Entry $60 (includes $10 for Big Bass Pot)
3. There are no off-limits times or areas unless stated by local regulations.
4. Tournament hours will generally be from safe light and ending approximately 8 hours later. Specific weigh in times will be announced at launch.
5. Launch order will be determined by order of entries.
6. Sportsmanship is expected at all times. Be courteous to other competitors and non-competitors.
7. All fish catching should be done a sporting fashion. All forms of rod/reel combinations are acceptable. No snagging. No trolling with gas motor. Artificial lures only.
8. All state and federal regulations apply.
9. Scoring will be the weight of 5 bass (largemouth, smallmouth and spotted bass) brought to scales. All bass must measure 12 inches or lake rules.
10. Penalties. Short fish will not be scored. Dead fish will incur a penalty of .25 pound. In the event of more than 5 bass brought to scales, culling will begin with largest fish first and continue until a limit of 5 is achieved. Contestants returning to weigh-in late will incur a penalty of 1 pound per minute with disqualification occurring at 15 minutes late.
11. Violation of above rules may be grounds of disqualification.
12. Payout will be 100% of entries received. Top 3 places and Big Bass will be paid.