My research interests are in sparse polynomial approximations, compressed sensing, applied & computational harmonic analysis, parameterized PDE problems, and numerical analysis.
I can be reached at: nicholas_dexter [at] sfu [dot] ca
- 2018-present: PIMS Postdoctoral Fellow at Simon Fraser University
- 2012-2018: Graduate Research and Teaching Assistant at the University of Tennessee
- 2011-2012: Research Associate at the University of Tennessee/Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- 2009: Undergraduate Research Assistant at Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- 2006-2011: Bachelor's Degree from Rochester Institute of Technology
Full CV available here.