May 15-18, 2020
The residence building at Thompson Rivers University (TRU) is hard to miss. It is the tallest building on campus, has some of the best views of the city, and is within walking distance of the competition venue. As these residences are in high demand due to other high profile events taking place at the same time, TRU has reserved a block of rooms for Rope Skipping Canada until September 30th. After this time the rooms will be released to the general public in addition to RSC.
To reserve your team rooms or ask further questions, email (do not phone) Brittany: email@example.com
** Remember to say that you are with Rope Skipping Canada
Brittany will respond to you, but wants you to know that sometimes your response will not come on the same day as she is not always at her computer.
Dorm Room Descriptions
Dorm rooms are set up hotel style (includes bedding and towels).
Two-Bedroom Suite: ($114 + 16% tax)
- Two separate bedrooms, each with its own double bed with linen, satellite television,
and Wi-Fi high speed internet
- Kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator – utensils and cookware not provided
- Private three-piece washroom, and air-conditioning with individual climate controls
- Sleeps a maximum of 4 occupants – 470 square ft.
Four-Bedroom Suite: ($179 + 16% tax)
- Four separate bedrooms, each with its own double bed with linen, satellite television, and Wi-Fi high speed internet
- Kitchenette with microwave, 2 refrigerators, and single chest freezer - utensils and cookware not provided
- 2 Private three-piece washrooms, and air-conditioning with individual climate controls
- Sleeps a maximum of 8 occupants – 940 square ft.
Executive Lofts: ($155 + 16% tax)
- Separate bedroom, with its own queen bed with linen, satellite television, display telephone with free local calls and voice mail, and Wi-Fi high speed internet
- Living space with pullout sofa, gas fire place, large desk workspace, and flat screen television
- Kitchen with microwave and refrigerator, stove, kitchen utensils and cookware, and island with breakfast bar
- Private three-piece washroom with deep soak tub, and air-conditioning with individual climate controls
- Sleeps a maximum of 4 occupants
Additional Amenities Include:
- Complimentary on-site parking (passes provided)
- Complimentary Coffee & Tea Service in Lobby
- BBQ on patio
- Housekeeping service including towel and linen service
- Common Kitchens (utensils not included)
- On-Site Laundry Facilities – card operated
- Fax and photocopy services available
- Ice / Vending Machines
- On-Site Meeting Facilities
Units have 2 or 4 bedrooms
Common area between bedrooms
One bathroom per two bedrooms