Getting a website up and running involves a number of steps that take time and careful planning. Here are just a few of the things to consider when preparing to launch your next website:
- Selecting and securing a Domain Name (e.g., www.naglieri.net).
- Determining if you will use a paid hosting provider or a free service.
- Designing the overall site layout, navigation menu, and individual web pages.
- Ensuring that your content will be accessible to users of computer, tablet, and mobile devices.
- Setting up email addresses for your website.
- Publishing your site to the web and maintaining it over time.
Naglieri Professional Services will begin by determining your individual website needs. NPS can assist with as much (or as little) of the website creation process as you prefer.