The updated 2016 Behavioral Health Resource Guide lists resources for Nassau County and the Surrounding Areas. Information includes: service provider information, types of services provided, insurance and accepted methods of payment.
Resource Guides are available at no cost to the community. To request Resource Guides for your agency or personal use, please contact NACDAC at 904-277-3699.
Recovery Oriented Care
- Family Support Group- NAMI- First Tuesday of every month 6:30-8:00pm at Journey Church, Yulee. Free monthly support group for family members/caretakers/loved-ones of a person with a mental health related diagnosis.
- Connection Support Groups-NAMI- Held weekly.
- Fernandina Beach- Every Friday at 11:00-12:30 at the Council on Aging
- Callahan- Every Thursday 2:00-3:30 at the Nassau County Building
- Living with Loss-NACDAC-Every Monday at 4:00-5:00. Please contact email@example.com
- Relapse Prevention-NACDAC-Every Tuesday at 4:00-5:30. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- LGBTQ Support-NACDAC- Every Tuesday 6:00-7:30. Please contact email@example.com
- Alcoholics Anonymous (A.A.)- Multiple dates/locations available. Please visit Alcoholics Anonymous Meeting Schedule for detailed calendar and location information.
- Narcotics Anonymous (N.A.)- Multiple dates/locations available. Please visit Narcotics Anonymous to find a meeting close to you.
- Al-Anon and Ala-Teen- Multiple dates/locations available. Please visit Al-Anon to find a meeting close to you.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
- SAMHSA's National Helpline: 1-800-662-4357
- Poison Control Helpline: 1-800-222-1222
Resources and Links for Parents:
At home drug testing kits are available from each high school and middle school at no cost to parents or guardians. Please contact the School Resource Officer or NACDAC (904-277-3699) for more information.