Advancing the role of design in the context of personal data
Who is behind?
- KSENIA AVETISOVA - Strategic Innovation Lead at Tieto Data Driven Business, Innovation Incubator
- ALESSANDRO CARELLI - PhD Candidate at Loughborough Design School
- TANEL MÄLLO - Tallinn University (Track facilitator)
- YANN BRUNA - Postdoctoral researcher - Orange Labs, France
- SIMON KAVANAGH - Chief Designer for Healthcare, Welfare and Education, Tieto.
- ROBERT MADGE - CEO, Xifrat Daten
- SEBASTIAN RAUER - Interaction Designer
- GEOFF REVILL - CoFounder & Managing Director, Krowdthink Ltd
- ARIANNA ROSSI - Ph.D. candidate in Law, Science and Technology at Università di Bologna
- KATHARINA SCHILLI - Product Owner, Portyr
MAPPING THE EMERGING LANDSCAPE OF DESIGN + PERSONAL DATA
This workshop will explore how Design can enable a human centred approach to personal data. Our community of designers will facilitate an open, discussion-oriented and friendly environment for uncovering the path ahead and overcoming the challenges
Design + Personal Data Landscape