Please click the Virgin Money Giving button below to get started.
88%* of donations received by My Child UK go directly to our My Child Uganda projects.
Your regular or one-off gifts could provide
- £10 pays the rent of one of our Charity Shops in Uganda for one month.
- £25 helps provide education and food for a child and his/her parents for one month.
- £35 supports Ugandan workers for one month as they lead and assist our projects.
- £50 part-funds a shipment of clothing and shoes from the UK to the Charity Shop(s).
- £100 Enables our Community Library & Learning Hub to remain open for one month.
If you would like to make a donation directly into the funds of My Child you can use the details below. We do encourage you to let us know if you make a donation and are a UK tax payer as your donation may qualify for Gift Aid.
Sort Code: 40-07-15
Account no: 11868799
Account name: My Child
All donations are processed through Virgin Money Giving into My Child UK, the primary focus of which is to act as a fundraising umbrella for the various My Child projects. At present our chief area of work is in Uganda.
All donations received by My Child UK (a charity registered in England & Wales no. 1137445) become part of the unrestricted funds of the charity and will be distributed by our Trustees based on need to projects run by associated NGO's, eg My Child Uganda (an NGO registered in Uganda no. 10651) and may in the future be directed to My Child NGO's in other countries.
*The 88% figure is calculated from the 2016 donated income excluding Gift Aid and shows the proportion spent on Uganda projects.