- Arrive no later than 15 minutes prior to match time.
- Dress in a professional attire. White polo & dark pants (black or navy).
- The teams or custodian are responsible to set-up and take down the nets.
- You are responsible for your own whistle and coin.
- Payment will be $27 per match, including forfeited matches not known prior to arrival. If you officiate one match in a night your pay will be $38.
- Report Scores: Leave the score cards with the attendant.
- Subs: Can be obtained by calling or e-mailing Deb. Advanced notice is requested.
- Match Format: 4 sets per match. All sets played to 25 points, win by 2 with a 32 point cap.
- Time Limit: Matches are scheduled for 65 minutes in duration with a 5 minute warm-up prior to the match if time allows.
- Forfeit: Teams may play with 5 players. Less than 5 players to start the match is a forfeit.
- 5 minutes after the scheduled start: Set 1 is forfeited.
- 10 minutes after the scheduled start: Set 2 is forfeited.
- 15 minutes after the scheduled start: Match is forfeited.
INCLEMENT WEATHER: If weather forces school closings during the day, listen to WCCO radio for District 281 closings, if they close, all evening activities are cancelled. In the event of late weather changes, a decision will be made by 4 pm to cancel matches for that evening or delay the start of the matches. Please call the Program Information Line at 763-531-1276.
The schedule is in a spreadsheet view. Each month has it's own view. To see a specific month's schedule, click the name of the month found in the bottom footer area of the spreadsheet.