Boys High School
- Arrive no later than 30 minutes prior to match time.
- Dress in a professional attire. White polo & dark pants (black or navy).
- The teams or building supervisors are responsible to set-up and take down the nets.
- You are responsible for your own whistle, coin, cards, net chain & ball gauge.
- Payment will be $50 per match. If you officiate one match in a night your pay will be $56.
- Subs: Can be obtained by calling or e-mailing Brad. Advanced notice is requested.
- Match Format: 3 sets out of 5
League Resources & Timeline
Oct 21 - League Info Night – Share info/answer questions to ANYONE interested in having a team for 2019 season. Early Bird Registration Begins
Dec 2 - League Kick-Off Mtg - Final Details for League
Feb 1 - Registration Ends
Late Feb/Early Mar - Schedule Announced
Mar 18 - Officiating Clinic #1 - Shakopee
Mar 25 - Officiating Clinic #2 – Shakopee
April 8 - First Date of Competition
May 19 - Last Date of Competition
Spring 2019 Schedule TBD
Game Days: Mondays, Wed, Thursdays April and May 2019
Tournaments: Last weekend in April, First weekend in May & Third weekend in May
The schedule will be posted here prior to the start of the Spring 2019 season.