Our Statement of Faith
1. The Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, to be the inspired Word of God, without error in the original writings, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men and the Divine and final authority for Christian faith and life.
2. In the Triune Godhead in three persons the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. The personality of Satan called the Devil and his present control over unregenerate mankind.
4. The Fall and lost estate of man, whose total depravity makes necessary the new birth.
5. The deity of Jesus Christ, his virgin birth, sinless life, death, bodily resurrection, present exaltation at God’s right hand and personal imminent return.
6. The atonement by the substitutionary death and shed blood of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.
7. The resurrection of the saved into everlasting life and blessedness in heaven, and the resurrection of the unsaved into everlasting punishment in hell.
8. The Church, the Body or Bride of Christ, consisting only of those who are born again, for whom He now makes intercession in heaven and for whom He shall come again.
9. Christ’s commission to the church to go and make disciples of all the nations.