"When the well is dry, we will know the worth of water"
Mesa Underground Water Conservation District (Mesa UWCD) will strive for the conservation, preservation, protection, and prevention of the waste of groundwater from the Ogallala Aquifer, the groundwater reservoir over which the District has jurisdiction. The District will implement water conservation and management strategies to prevent the extreme decline of water levels for the benefit of all water right owners, the economy, our citizens, and the environment of the territory inside the District.
The Texas Groundwater Summit is one of Texas’ premiere annual groundwater events, bringing together a diverse group of groundwater professionals over three days to discuss emerging trends and new research. The event provides a mix of expert presentations on all areas of groundwater management, as well as networking opportunities for the groundwater community. We expect to have more than two dozen exhibitors and 350 groundwater industry leaders, community stakeholders, agency representatives and elected officials in attendance. You won’t want to miss it!
Who should attend?
- Groundwater Conservation District staff and board members
- Well drillers and well technology companies
- Water providers and planners
- Groundwater stakeholders, including agriculture, oil & gas, environmental and industrial
- Attorneys, hydrogeologists, and engineers working in the water field
- Groundwater technology experts and vendors
- Undergraduate and Graduate Students
- Anyone interested in the future of groundwater in Texas
Water Wells to be approved at July's meeting.
Regular Business Hours:
Monday- Friday 8am-5pm
- May 27 (Memorial Day)
- July 4th (Independence Day)
- September 2 (Labor Day)
- November 11 (Veteran's Day)
- November 27-29 (Thanksgiving)
- December 24-26 (Christmas)