Postdoctoral Research Fellow
AI4Networks Research Center
University of Oklahoma (Tulsa, OK, US)
Muhammad Nabeel is working as a postdoctoral research fellow in the AI4Networks Research Center at the University of Oklahoma (Tulsa, OK, US). He was born in Kuwait in 1990. He received his B.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering with majors in Communications from the University of Engineering & Technology (Peshawar, Pakistan), M.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering from the National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences (Islamabad, Pakistan), and Ph.D. degree in Computer Science from the Paderborn University (Paderborn, Germany) in 2011, 2013, and 2019, respectively. Earlier, he was working as a researcher in the Distributed Embedded Systems Group (CCS Labs) at the Paderborn University. His research interests include artificial intelligence, optimization theory, and future wireless networks.
- Current research focus: 5G experimental testbed, machine learning, optimization theory ...
- Past research focus: Wireless communications, physical layer signal processing, distributed antenna systems ...
- Muhammad Nabeel and Falko Dressler, "Turning Sensor Networks into Distributed Antenna Arrays for Improved Communication Performance," IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 57 (9), pp. 100-105, September 2019.
- Muhammad Nabeel, Vishal Kumar Singh and Falko Dressler, "Efficient Data Gathering for Decentralized Diversity Combining in Heterogeneous Sensor Networks," Proceedings of IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC 2019), Marrakech, Morocco, April 2019.
- Muhammad Nabeel, Bastian Bloessl and Falko Dressler, "Efficient Receive Diversity in Distributed Sensor Networks using Selective Sample Forwarding," IEEE Transactions on Green Communications and Networking, vol. 2 (2), pp. 336-345, June 2018.
- Muhammad Nabeel, Bastian Bloessl and Falko Dressler, "On Using BOC Modulation in Ultra-Low Power Sensor Networks for Wildlife Tracking," Proceedings of IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC 2016), Doha, Qatar, April 2016, pp. 848-853.
- Muhammad Nabeel, Ali Imran Najam, Yvan Duroc and Fahad Rasool, "Multi-Tone Carrier Technique for Signal Recovery from Collisions in UHF RFID with Multiple Acknowledgments in a Slot," Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Emerging Technologies (ICET 2013), Islamabad, Pakistan, December 2013.