M&S of Complexity in Intelligent, Adaptive and Automous Systems
APRIL 23 – 26, 2017, Virginia Beach, VA
Come to Virginia Beach (VA, USA) for MSCIAAS 2017, the 2nd edition of the M&S of Complexity in Intelligent, Adaptive and Autonomous Systems Symposium, as a part of Spring Simulation Multi-Conference 2017.
This 2nd edition of MSCIAAS Symposium features various tutorials and tracks. The symposium addresses modeling and simulation tools, theory, methodologies and applications in complex environments, providing the latest R&D results in academia and industry.
[ Submit Paper ]
- Full paper Submission:
December 15, 2016January 9, 2017
- Notification of Acceptance: January 31, 2017
- Camera-ready Paper: February 20, 2017
Steering and Advisory Committee
- Tuncer Ören, Univ. of Ottawa, Canada
- Bernard P. Zeigler, University of Arizona, USA
- Andreas Tolk, MITRE, USA
- Gabriel Wainer, Carleton University, Canada