Skills and Knowledge
- Biology – completed courses in animal biodiversity, animal physiology, animal form and function, animal behavior, ecology, evolution and processes, biostatistics, biometry, mammalogy, herpetology, ornithology, host-parasite associations, pathogenic microbiology, animal communication, behavioral ecology, and chemical ecology.
- Statistical skills – have performed chi-squared tests, Fisher’s exact tests, linear regression, Poisson regression, ANOVA, non-parametric ANOVA, geometric morphometric analyses, and null model analyses.
- Experience with statistical program R and an exceptional ability to adapt to new software applications.
- Skill using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Strong Communication and Management/Leadership skills
- Teaching skills