Anna Chim is a primary school teacher in Hong Kong. The age of her students is 6-12. She teaches ICL, Maths, Science and STEAM. She earned a BSc in Physics form Hong Kong University of Science and Technology and a MSc in Material Engineering and Nanotechnology in The City University of Hong Kong. Her school have joined the CoolThink Project which promotes computational thinking in Hong Kong. She is a certified MIT App Inventor Master Trainer. Beside her strong science and teaching background, she has a love of innovative ideas. She had participated in several hackathons and had obtained a higher diploma in product design. She is passionate to promote Design Thinking and STEAM Education to the community.
STEAM topics she is interested in:
App Inventor, Scratch, Unity, AR, VR, AI, IoT, Arduino, microbits, mblock, Artec, 3D Printing, DIY...
Link to msannachim teaching site for her students (Password needed):
Some of the primary school students projects that she leads:
- Book Character Day Costume Design Project (2017-2018):
- Design Thinking Workshop (2017-2018):
- Problem-based learning (2017-2018):
- AI x Sports Game:
- Problem-based learning (2016-2017):
- VR Games:
- Problem-based learning (2015-2016):
- Drawing Robot (2017-2018)
- Using Seesaw App in Maths Class (2016-2017):