Honors English 11
March 18, 2019 to March 22, 2019
This week we'll focus on:
Reading & Writing Workshop
- Continue reading and responding to your selected literary work. Book groups will have the opportunity to meet on the next “Book Talk” day. Check our calendar for specific dates.
- Wild Words: Vocabulary Development. Check our calendar for specific dates.
Summative Assessment #3
- Review your formative work and determine which literary work you will use to demonstrate competency for Summative Assessment #3.
- Begin work on your summative assessment. Keep in mind that you must complete one summative assessment from each category before the end of the year.
- Check calendar for specific deadline.
Poetry Day- Friday
Poetry Day Performances & Discussions . Select a poem to perform or discuss!
Need some 1:1 help? Sign-up for a conference with Mrs. Juster.
So, wait a minute...do I have homework?
Yes- always! Within each term, you need to work towards developing the skills and knowledge to successfully demonstrate competency. Use this syllabus and calendar to keep track of deadlines and manage your time successfully.