CP English 11
October 15, 2018 to October 19, 2018
This week we'll focus on:
Reading & Writing Workshop
- Continue reading and responding to your selected literary work. Finished? It’s time to select a new one. Check out your options here.
- Return to Neoclassicism and explore works by Phillis Wheatley, Thomas Jefferson & Meriwether Lewis.
- Prepare for Research Day in LMC- Generate questions & connections related to Neoclassicism in an idea exchange.
- October Mini-Poster: When faced with a challenge, how do you “work the problem”?
- Wild Words: Vocabulary Development!
Research Day in the LMC
- On Friday, we’ll return to the LMC where you’ll have the opportunity to do the following:
Need some 1:1 help? Sign-up for a conference with Mrs. Juster.
So, wait a minute...do I have homework?
Yes- always! Within each term, you need to work towards developing the skills and knowledge to successfully demonstrate competency. Use this syllabus and calendar to keep track of deadlines and manage your time successfully.