November 12, 2018 to November 16, 2018
This week we'll focus on:
Reading & Writing Workshop
- Continue reading and responding to your selected literary work.
- Continue to explore literary works and authors from the American Romanticism period:
- Second read of selected Holmes poem.
- First and second read of selected Emily Dickinson poem.
- Wednesday- Wild Words: Vocabulary Development
See Google Classroom for details. We’ll be using Flipgrid for a quick moment of reflection.
Need some 1:1 help? Sign-up for a conference with Mrs. Juster.
So, wait a minute...do I have homework?
Yes- always! Within each term, you need to work towards developing the skills and knowledge to successfully demonstrate competency. Use this syllabus and calendar to keep track of deadlines and manage your time successfully.