4. Reflect: What, where is it, by whom? Compare it to yours. (~50 words)
2. Reflect: Describe your work and experience in detail. Learning, likes, dislikes, suggestions. (~50 words)
1. Learning (~20 words)
A thing, idea or vocab you learned during this project?
2. Critical Thinking (~20 words)
A problem you had and solved in a new way? How?
3. Communication (~20 words)
A thought or idea you had, saw, heard or shared? How?
4. Creativity (~20 words)
A new approach you used to get things done? How?
5. Collaboration (~20 words)
Did you help reach our goal of learn, graduate, grow? How?
1. Snip 2 research images. 2. Write: Name (link), title, birth, edu, history, description, benefits, facts, $, thoughts (~100 words, from list, no copy/paste)
Peer’s name (link):