Canada's Military Police National Motorcycle Relay 2019
Year 2019 Ride Registration is Open
Where are we now:
- 27 April - All Perspective 2019 Riders, starting their adventure anywhere in British Columbia, received their initial Email.
- 08 May - National Ride team released this year's Pledge and Registration Forms. Pledges and donations for the Military Police Fund for Blind Children (MPFBC) begins collection.
- 01 June - All 2019 Perspective Riders, starting in B.C., received their 2019 Reservations, Locations and Schedule listings, Email #2.
- 22 June - All 2019 Perspective Riders, starting in B.C., are at the deadline to complete their discounted Camping/Hotel Reservations for the 2019 Patrol through British Columbia (Prices and selling-out in this region, make late reservations/availability practically prohibitive in B.C. any later than May usually).
- 10 July - All REGISTERED Riders for 2019, starting in B.C., receive Email #3 for Final Preparations/ Arrivals/ Joint campsite & room assignments.
- 13 July - B.C. Riders patrol Vancouver Island from Victoria on behalf of the MPFBC. Registration 0730 CFB Naden.
- 14 July - B.C. Riders return to Victoria from their patrol.
- 25 July - All Registered Riders for 2019, can partake in free (instructor lead) Group Rider training, onboard one of our west coast bases.
- 26 July - All Registered Riders for 2019, can partake in 2nd day of free (instructor lead) Group Rider training, onboard one of our west coast bases. All 2019 Riders joining in B.C. arrive in Victoria, British Columbia.
- 27 July - 2019 Rider/ Co Rider brief, opening ceremony, evening meet & greet, and official photographs.
- 28 July - Departure.
- 01 Aug - B.C. patrol transfers National Riding team to the Alberta patrol.
- 04 Aug - Alberta patrol transfers National Riding team to the Prairie patrol.
- 06 Aug - Prairie patrol transfers National Riding team to the Ontario patrol.
- 13 Aug - Ontario patrol transfers National Riding team to the Quebec patrol.
- 14 Aug - Quebec patrol transfers National Riding team to the New Brunswick patrol.
- 15 Aug - New Brunswick patrol transfers National Riding team to the Nova Scotia patrol.
- 20 Aug - Nova Scotia patrol transfers National Riding team to the Newfoundland patrol.
- 22 Aug - Closing ceremonies.
- 23 Aug - Departure - All Riders detach. Mascot and donations purse are delivered to the MPFBC.
For more information on this upcoming year's ride, or if intending to join other than in British Columbia, please contact the National Chair:
Military Police Major Dale Troia at:
Suggestions are welcome and appreciated
This is a heavily sponsored relay ride, patrolling for funds for the Military Police Fund for Blind Children with:
1. Discounted or Free accommodations,
2. Discounted or Free meals,
3. Police escorts, and;
4. Many visits with Veterans, Children and Supporters.
It is important that if you wish to attend any portion; that you advise us soonest since space is limited. Please understand our sponsors and escorts can only accommodate a certain amount of beds, bikes, pillows and food.
Welcome to the 11th Anniversary of the Military Police National Motorcycle Relay (MPNMR)
We are honoured to be your National and Provincial Ride hosts for this year’s historical event. Since it commenced in 2009 - National Chairs, volunteers, sponsors and riders collectively have raised over $700,000 for charity.
The MPNMR was founded in 2009 by charity minded Canadian Armed Forces Military Police, led by Mark Farrar, who desired to make a difference in lives of Canadian children. This ride has grown both in popularity and purpose, and continues to raise awareness and support for visually challenged children across Canada. Our charity of choice is the Military Police Fund for Blind Children out of the nation's capital of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Our event is a supported motorcycle relay, which spans Canada over 27 days, starting in Victoria, BC on 27 July 2019 and ending in St. John’s NL, on 23 August 2019. The ride is designed to welcome anyone (Current or former Military, Civilian or Police) and is not limited to motorcycles. You will need to pre-register to assist with sponsorship/support, but you can join us for 1 hour, 1 day, 1 week or the entire ride; the choice is yours.
You are encouraged to review the information contained in this website and to join our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/groups/MPNMRR/) for additional information and sharing of information.
Thank you one and all who wish to help in any way this year. Please share our ride with your family and friends. Help us make a difference in the lives of visually challenged children all over Canada no matter where they live in Canada or their visual challenges. If you know someone who needs our help, please reach out to me and we shall make all efforts to help them.
In closing, thank you for your time and consideration in supporting our charity and being a participant this year. Together we can continue to make a difference in the lives of the children.