Welcome to Moss Park House League's Website.
Who we are:
Moss Park is a community based volunteer run organization with support from our community partners, Moss Park Arena, and our dedicated parents.
What we do (Mission):
- Committed to Children
- Strengthening Local Communities
- In partnership with community members, the Moss Park Hockey League (The League) is committed to the promotion of equitable access to organized hockey programs for children residing in the local communities.
- The philosophy espoused by The League and its members is reflective of the principle, that every child should have the opportunity and access to the resources necessary to ensure their participation and development.
- These opportunities are seen as an investment and provide children regardless of social status, nationality or gender with opportunities to grow morally, physically, socially and emotionally in an organized and structured environment.
How we work:
- Registration Start: Saturday September 9, 2017 at 9am
- Registration Close: Saturday September 23, 2017 at 3pm
- Time frame: House League season starts September 2017 to March/April 2018.
- Time Commitment: Available each Saturday
- Equipment Required: Helmet, Full Protective Padding, Neck Guard, Stick, Socks, Skates, Jock/Jill.
-- Provided: Hockey Sweater
-- We try our best to provide as much donated equipment as possible.
- Cost: FREE