- Air Shows
- During the summer, CAP Cadets volunteer at Air Shows where they assist in public safety, parking cars and aircraft, and recruiting.
- Flight Academy
- At Flight Academy, cadets spend a week in Ephrata, WA, learning the basics of small aircraft flight and have the opportunity to earn their Solo Wings.
- Model Rocketry
- Model Rocketry is a squadron activity where cadets learn the basics of rocketry and have the opportunity to build several model rockets that they will get the chance to launch.
- NCSAs, or National Cadet Special Activities, are activities held all over the country and even worldwide. For Aerospace Education, there are National Flight Academies for both powered aircraft and gliders, model aircraft schools, and aircraft manufacturing schools.
- ESTA, or Emergency Services Academy, is an activity where cadets get the opportunity to earn their Emergency Services qualifications.
- GSAR, or Ground Search and Rescue, is like ESTA but focuses specifically on Ground Team.
- Squadron ES Activities
- Occasionally, the squadron has weekends dedicated to Emergency Services Training.
- NCSAs, or National Cadet Special Activities, are activities held all over the country and even worldwide. For Emergency Services, there are Emergency Services Academies and the Hawk Mountain Search and Rescue School.
- Basic Encampment
- Basic Encampment is the single most important activity that any cadet can attend. Basic is where they learn all of their drill, memory work, and customs and courtesies. Basic usually spans a week in early July and is held at Camp Casey on Whidby Island.
- NCOS, or Non Commissioned Officer School, is an activity for cadets grades C/SSgt through C/CMSgt where they learn how to be effective NCOs, how to lead drill and other skills they will need to succeed as staff at their squadron and at other activities.
- RCLS, or Regional Cadet Leadership School, is an activity for cadet officers where they learn the skills they need to be effective officers and how to hold an officer position at their own squadron
- NCSAs, or National Cadet Special Activities, are activities held all over the country and even worldwide. For Cadet Development, there is Cadet Officer School, Civic Leadership Academy, National Character and Leadership Symposium, the International Air Cadet Exchange.
- BME, or Basic Marksmanship Encampment is an activity where cadets spend a weekend in Centrailia, WA learning about marksmanship and gun safety.