2nd Annual Beautification Day: May 4, 2019
Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate another year of great progress on our neighborhood's green space. We unveiled some art projects from a neighborhood preschool and had another bake sale with face painting and storytime, and lots of yard work.
We appreciate all your help and will continue to need it. It's the community's garden and we hope to see you all soon.
Event photos coming soon to the Gallery section.
What we need help with
- Bake sale donations (any baked goods that are easy to sell individually); can be dropped off prior to May 4.
- Flyer distributors / chalk message artists (before and during event)
- Volunteers to help plant/till/weed
- Donated tools/equipment/supplies (we always need contractor bags but contact us for details on other types of donations)
- Solicitors of donations such as bottled water and snacks for our volunteers from neighborhood businesses.