NMR is Fun June 2017
Practical Lectures and Workshop on Nuclear Magnetic Resonance for Chemists
Do you use NMR in your research? Have you ever wanted to know how efp, wft, lb, and other nmrisms impact your data?
Come to NMR is Fun 2017 for lectures and a data processing workshop to learn how to maximise the value of your NMR spectra.
- 9:00-9:30, Arrival and Sign-in
- 9:30-10:20, Basic Principles of NMR (Alexandre Arnold, UQAM)
- 10:20-11:10, Hardware: What are Tuning and Shimming? (Robin Stein, McGill)
- 11:10-11:25, Coffee break
- 11:25-12:00, Routine and Advanced 1D: Tips and Tricks (Pedro Aguiar, Université de Montréal)
- 12:00-1:00, Lunch
- 1:00-2:15, Routine and Advanced 2D: Promises and Pitfalls (Pedro Aguiar, Université de Montréal)
- 2:15-2:30, Coffee
- 2:30-4:30, Processing workshop (participants must bring own laptop and processing software; contact your facility manager if you have any questions, or to obtain a six-month personal license for Mnova—a site license will not suffice)
To sign up, go to the signup sheet. The directors reserve the right to limit participation if necessary (all participants will receive a confirmation email during the week of May 29). For questions, email any of the facility managers listed above.