بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
" The secret of happiness is to see all the marvels of the world, and never to forget the drops of oil on the spoon."
- Paulo Coelho
I am a PhD student in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at the University at Buffalo—SUNY (Aug 2018 - Present) under the supervision of Dr. Ahmet Erdem Sarıyüce. Prior to that, I received Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) from Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology (BUET).
I worked as a Database Engineer at Therap Services (BD) Ltd, a US-based software company with an office in Dhaka, Bangladesh. I did the dimensional design of Data Warehouse (DW), designed ETL by using ODI 12C and implemented business analyses in a dashboard using OBIEE 12c for showing insights from the data. [BI Dashboard] I implemented a Dashboard titled "Health Tracking Dashboard" for showing statistical representation of health data in an individual's life.
I love problem-solving and programming. To keep myself physically active I do exercise regularly. I also play football, table tennis, and billiard. As I am an outgoing person, I like traveling and hanging out with friends and family members. In my leisure time, I read books and try to do some drawings. Besides academics, I always kept myself active in voluntary works like teaching street children, donating blood, and collecting clothes for winter affected people. I also have a knack for organizing events, having co-organized a number of programs on campus.
- 16 Aug 2018: Moved to Buffalo, New York.
- 10 June 2018: My U. S. visa is Approved and Issued.
- 4 June 2018: Therap BI 2018.1.0 Released! A new Dashboard titled "Health Tracking Dashboard" is available in Business Intelligence module. I analyzed the data of "Health Tracking module", did dimensional design of data warehouse and developed ETL for this new dashboard.
- 5 May 2018: Accepted fully funded PhD offer with Teaching Assistantship (TA) from the Department of Computer Science & Engineering at University at Buffalo—SUNY.
- 1 April 2018: Got promotion from Associate Database Engineer to Database Engineer !
- 21 Sept 2017: My 1st international trip to Nepal.
Md Moniruzzaman Monir
Thanks for visiting my site. Have a good day !