§ Telephone migration from Mitel to Cisco lead technician.
§ Sort Director lead migration technician.
§ Staging Director project lead migration technician.
§ Internal transfer from HarperCollins Publishing as a Technology Services Admin to mother company NewsCorp Technology as a Deskside Support Analyst on July 2018.
§ Migration of SCI system moving from Linux to Windows OS and upgrading the SW to IBM Cognos Connection v.10.2.
§ Vocollect voice control management migration project.
Deskside Support Analyst 12/2016-Present
• Support for VM and Physical servers, deskside devices, LAN / WAN, data center, Wireless and phone systems, distribution center specific environments and corporate infrastructure.
• Maintain Microsoft, VM, Linux OS’s. Support SAN, Backup, SCCM, Office 365, Cisco and Mitel Phone System, etc.
• Troubleshooting and solution implementation, problem solving and work with various departments and outside vendors.
• Perform AS400 tape management and user administration, IBM Quantum tape management with Symantec NetBackup.
• Motorola and Symbol RF Guns, Motorola and Symbol handheld devices, ADP and UltiPro time clocks admin.
Network Administrative Specialist 11/2015-12/2016
Erie Community College
· Printing environment technical lead Project manager. Phased out Xerox/PCounter and replaced it with Toshiba/Papercut.
· Implemented Air watch Mobile management software.
· Support Windows X servers, VMWare infrastructure and network, desktop environment.
· Support operations for the College’s network systems.
· Monitoring software manager “What’s Up Gold, ping plotter and other
IT Administrator 02/2014-11/2015
Islamic Center of Rochester
· IT Facilities and Asset management and planning coordinator.
· Windows system administrator and helpdesk manager for the ICR and its subsidiaries
IT Assistant 02/2008-06/2013
· VMWare Virtualization project lead.
· VMware environment system and virtual Center Network Administrator.
· UN DFS- Middle East Image Standardization Project focal point.
· Primary data backup & storage administrator for Symantec NetBackup & Symantec Backup Exec.
· System Administrator for HP Server's, HP Blade System, Iomega Server's setup, HP Storage Works MSA 2000.
· Manage Active Directory accounts, access privileges, DNS, and DHCP.
· Server management and monitoring, SAN, backup, virus checking, anti-spam, file & print, in all locations.
· Symantec Endpoint Protection, HP Web Jet, MRTG, What’s up Gold, Identification Card System Administrator.
Master’s Degree 07/2007
Major: Computer Information Systems
Arab Academy for Banking and Financial Sciences
Bachelor of Science Degree 06/1996
Major: Electrical Engineering - Minor: Electronics & Communications
University of Mosul
Course, Honors & Awards
· Cisco Identity Services Engine and clustering data training 2016
· Papercut and Toshiba MFD onsite training 2016
· Microsoft Certified Professional (Microsoft), 2012
· Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (Microsoft) 2012
· Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification course (Optimiza Academy), 2012
· Symantec Netbackup with Puredisk deduplication and replication in Windows environment (United Nations Logistics Base), 2011
· ITIL Intermediate Certificate in Service Operation BCS Professional Certification, 2010
· VMWare vSphere Fast Track v4 (United Nations Logistics Base) 2010
· ITIL Version 3 Foundation (Loyalist Certification Services) 2009
· Integrity Awareness Initiative On-Line Learning Program (United Nation) 2009
· Exterity IPTV Technical and Customization Training Course (Domino IPTV) 2009
· Cisco WAAS Training Course (United Nations Assistant Mission for Iraq) 2009
· Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) – Server Administrator (Microsoft), 2009
· Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) - Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring (Microsoft), 2009.
· Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) - Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring (Microsoft) 2009.
· Cisco Router Configuration Course (Al-Mesbar Telecom Systems Training Center – Teleprobe), 2006.
· International Computer Driving License UNESCO, 2003.