Come Home To Missouri
Protecting Our Communities, Our Families, & Our Homes
ATTENTION ALL MISSOURI 9-1-1 PROFESSIONALS:
- Volunteers needed!!!
- August marks the 8th Annual Missouri 9-1-1 Awareness and Education Exhibit at the Missouri State Fair.
- 9-1-1 Professionals from across the State will help in spreading the message about 9-1-1 in our State.
- Signup is easy! Pick a whole day, half a day, or several days!
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- A solid commitment!!
- A minimum of two (2) experienced 9-1-1 Professionals with a positive, outgoing, and cheerful attitude.
- Public Education materials!! Any agency willing to donate old or left over 9-1-1 public education items can bring them to the Combined Association meeting on June 20th . If you have items and you are not able to bring them on this date, contact Carrie Stephens for other arrangements.
HOW YOU BENEFIT:
- Enjoy the sights, sounds, and food before or after your shift.
- Recognition of your Agency.
- The satisfaction of educating Missouri citizens on 9-1-1.
HOW TO SIGN UP:
- Click in the top right hand corner of the document below. Look for a square with an arrow indicating where to click. This will open the fill-able document.
- Click in a time slot and fill in your agency name. Make sure to include a contact name and number, and how many people your agency is sending.
- Once you have entered the information, exit the document. If you want to double check your entry, refresh the google site. The information should have automatically updated.
- For issues with the document or for questions, contact Carrie Stephens via email, firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, 417-582-1027.
ADMISSIONS / PARKING:
- Admission prices and discount days, along with parking costs can be found at the following link
HOURS, MAPS, & DIRECTIONS:
- Soda, water, and fan provided throughout the duration of the fair by Pettis County. Mr. Theisen will be stopping by to refill the cooler.
- Daily booth setup and tear down instructions will be provided at the booth.
- The booth itself will be put up by Christian County and will stay up until the last day. Christian County will tear down the booth on the final day of the fair.