The parish consists of three places of worship: -
- The first, St John the Baptist, was built in 1840 by E. J. Willson for John and Thomas Exton. It is particularly interesting as the nationally renowned architect, Augustus Pugin who helped design the Houses of Parliament, worked on details and furnishings in the church.
- The second, St Peter's, was built during the 1960's. Funds were raised by Fr Newsham. In 2007 the confessionals and Lady Chapel on the south side of the building were combined to create a large multi-purpose area with ancillary facilities and a new main entrance.
- The third, the Convent Chapel, is located in Tower House on Dalby Road. In 1900 Mother Francis was approached by Bishop Bagshawe of Nottingham to accept ministry in Melton Mowbray Leicestershire. Starting at Sherrard Street the sisters grew in numbers moving firstly to 9 Thorpe End and then in 1903 to Tower House in Dalby Road where they remain to this day.
St John the Baptist
Thorpe End, Melton Mowbray, LE13 1RB
77 Welby Lane, Melton Mowbray, LE13 0ST
The Convent Chapel 52 Dalby Road, Melton Mowbray, LE13 0BQ