Please Note: This page is still under construction and some of the links may not work.
An act of worship specifically for children during Sunday Mass - which lasts between 15 - 20 minutes (roughly just before the start of the readings and up until the offertory procession).
- Each 10.30am Sunday Mass at the Convent Chapel (Term time only).
The children, supervised by the Liturgy Leader and any parents or guardians, go to their own worship area and are read the readings from a Children's Bible. They are then encouraged to reflect on what it means to them by talking, singing songs or drawing pictures.
A group led by the Franciscan Sisters Minoress (FSM) for lay people. The aim is to introduce people to the life of Saint Francis and the gift of Franciscan spirituality which is his legacy to the church.
- The group meets once every month usually at the Convent House.
For more information please visit the Sisters' website here or speak to any FSM sister.
Parish Youth Club
Youth Club is a great place to meet old friends and make new ones, in a safe environment led by our Youth Worker. There are lots of programmes and activities which will enable you to enrich your Catholic faith, become more independent, more responsible and therefore able to make better informed choices. Non-Catholics are most welcome.
- Every Wednesday, 7.30pm - 9pm (during term time)
- United Reformed Church, Chapel Street, Melton Mowbray, LE13 1LZ
- School Years 7 to 9 (Ages 11 to 14)
- £1.50 per session
A very relaxed, Parent Group based at St. Peter's Parish Hall, Welby Lane.
- Every Friday 9:30am - 11:30am (updates/notices are on the groups Facebook page)
- Tea, Coffee and Juice will be provided
- We ask for a voluntary £1 per family contribution
Open to all Members of the Parish and School Community, If you are new to the Parish or St. Francis School, come and meet other Parishioners and Parents. If you are a Parent at the school, and struggle to meet other parents, this group is for you. If you have pre-school school children in the parish, come along to the group, and let your child meet and form relationships with similar aged children, who are likely to start St. Francis at the same time.
For more information please visit the Facebook Page here.