In the 21st Century, transportation planning can’t happen without land use planning. Smart Growth planning means planning for success. Do you have the strategic support you need to be successful?
• Developing a strategic plan for a major transit oriented development, brownfield redevelopment site.
• Assisted a statewide nonprofit in establishing criteria for reviewing Smart Growth projects.
• Helped a medium-size MPO craft a program for using state and federal funding to support a new Smart Growth program.
• Provided a statewide advocacy group with guidance on developing future transit oriented development projects.
• Co-managed development of a bistate Smart Transportation Guidebook.
• Developed a transformative corridor planning approach at a major state DOT.
• Guided the development of an award-winning rural corridor Smart Growth plan.
• Managed the development of a Transportation and Community Form guide for municipalities seeking to undertake form-based Smart Growth planning.
• Managed a nationally renowned Transit Village program.
• Negotiated a public-private transit-oriented redevelopment plan at a major regional shopping mall.
What we can do for you
• Negotiate and facilitate interagency and public-private Smart Growth development and redevelopment plans.
• Develop Smart Growth funding plans and programs.
Mark L. Stout Consulting, LLC., a Pennsylvania Limited Liability Company. All rights reserved.