Project Delivery & Development
As the world around us changes more and more rapidly, it sometimes seems that the pace of transportation project development and delivery gets slower and slower. And yet a properly designed “pipeline” can put improvements in the ground much faster – while adding environmental value and increasing public participation and support.
• Wrote a white paper on integrating project development and environmental reviews as the basis for a dialogue between national environmental and transportation stakeholders.
• Led a major state DOT project development team with an emphasis on public involvement and integrated environmental planning.
• Facilitated conflict resolution over major projects.
• Worked with MPOs to create new DOT/MPO joint project development practices.
• Created a new program for selecting, funding, and advancing locally managed, federally funded projects.
• Led creation of a “fast-track” project development program for minor projects, linked to project selection and funding programs.
What we can do for you
• Design innovative programs to accelerate selection, scoping, development, funding, and delivery of high-priority transportation projects.
Mark L. Stout Consulting, LLC., a Pennsylvania Limited Liability Company. All rights reserved.