"Meena" Meenakshi Kestirke,
Independent Alberta Insurance Broker
You probably don't want to talk about illness, disability, and dying, but somebody has to. That's my job. We know that bad things are going to happen, but we don't know when. Let the insurance company deal with the unknown. You can be reassured that if something happens to you or your family, money is the least of your concerns.
To learn more:
Survey (respondents will be entered to win a gift card)
For May, we're talking about home ownership.
Mark your calendar right now because I am hosting a FREE Home Ownership Preparation Class. At this event, an independent insurance broker and a mortgage advisor will discuss the ins and outs of preparing a down payment, getting a mortgage, and protecting yourself and your house, instead of the bank.
These are the main products I sell:
- Critical Illness Insurance - Provides a lump sum payment you can do whatever you want with
- Disability Insurance - covers your income, expenses, or debt if you can't work
- Life Insurance - takes care of your loved ones, debts, and taxes when you die
- Travel Insurance - emergency medical coverage when you are travelling outside of Alberta or are a newcomer to Canada
- Extended Health - if you don't have a good employer policy to cover your drugs, dental, physio etc
How to connect with me:
I work in a coworking space at 2207 90B Street SW, Edmonton, Alberta. However most insurance products can be easily sold over the phone, so it's no problem if you can't meet with me in person. You can call 780-850-7448 or email me at email@example.com or book an appointment here.
I'm an independent insurance broker, currently licensed in Alberta. As a broker, I have access to products from multiple companies, so I can find a product that fits your situation. I especially work with families in the lower to middle income areas who have health or lifestyle concerns that can make qualifying for insurance more difficult.