Welcome to my website!
I am an Electrical (Systems) Engineer, researcher, and technology enthusiast. Currently, I am working towards a PhD degree in Electrical Engineering at the Tandon School of Engineering, New York University (NYU) under the supervision of Prof. Quanyan Zhu. I am a member of the Laboratory for Agile and Resilient Complex Systems (LARX) and the Center for Cyber Security (CCS) at NYU. My research interests are in making large scale Internet of Things (IoT) systems & networks more efficient, secure, and economically viable.
- Aug. 2018 - Undergraduate students (Rundong Chen and Jin Shang) successfully complete summer research internship program at LARX. A summary of their work can be found here.
- May 2018 - The paper "A Multi-Layer Feedback System Approach to Resilient Connectivity of Remotely Deployed Mobile Internet of Things", has been accepted for publication in IEEE Transactions on Cognitive Communications and Networking.
- May 2018 - The paper "Optimal Dynamic Contract for Spectrum Reservation in Mission-Critical UNB-IoT Systems", has been accepted for presentation at the 16th International Symposium on Modeling and Optimization in Mobile, Ad Hoc and Wireless Networks (WiOpt 2018), Shanghai, China.
- June 2018 - The paper "Adaptive and Resilient Revenue Maximizing Dynamic Resource Allocation and Pricing for Cloud-Enabled IoT Systems", has been accepted in American Control Conference (ACC 2018), Milwaukee, WI, USA.
I serve as a technical reviewer for the following journals and conferences:
- IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications
- IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing
- IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security
- IEEE Communications Letters
- IEEE Transactions on Green Communications & Networking
- IEEE Conference on Communications and Network Security
- IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference
- "Adaptive and Resilient Revenue Maximizing Dynamic Resource Allocation and Pricing for Cloud-Enabled IoT Systems", at AMS Sectional Meeting on Optimization under Uncertainty, Boston, MA, USA. Apr. 2018.
- "Optimal Dynamic Contract for Spectrum Reservation in Mission-Critical UNB-IoT Systems", at International Conference on NETwork Games, COntrol and OPtimisation (NETGCOOP 2018), Brooklyn, NY, USA, Nov. 2018.