Welcome to my website!
I am an Electrical (Systems) Engineer, researcher, and technology enthusiast. Currently, I am working towards a PhD degree in Electrical Engineering at New York University (NYU) under the supervision of Prof. Quanyan Zhu. I am an Associate Director of the Laboratory for Agile and Resilient Complex Systems (LARX) and a member of the Center for Cyber Security (CCS) at NYU.
My research interests are in the security and resilience of smart connected communities and critical infrastructure systems. The focus is on cross-layer design of models, services, and mechanisms for systems and networks that comprise of networked cyber-physical systems (CPS), wireless communication systems, cloud computing, and the Internet of Things (IoT).
- Dec. 2019 - Participated in the panel on Simulation for Cyber Security at the Winter Simulation Conference 2019.
- Nov. 2019 - Attended 10th Annual NSF CPS PI Meeting, Arlington, VA. Find an overview of future research directions in my article!
- Nov 2019 - Presented a tutorial on "Resource Management for On-Demand Mission-Critical IoT Applications" at IEEE DySPAN 2019, Newark NJ.
- Sept 2019 - Presented my research in ECE Departmental Seminar at Stony Brook University, NY.
- Aug 2019 - Attended NSF NeTS Early Career Workshop, Alexandria VA.
- May 2019 - Serving as the Co-chair for Applied Research Competition in Cyber Security Awareness Week (CSAW 2019). Soliciting research on topics related to the application or implementation of security technologies or security systems. Feel free to submit here.
- Apr. 2019 - Presented the proposal "Multi-layer Cyber Physical Supply Chain Risk Analysis for Improving the Resilience of Critical Infrastructures" at the CIRI Symposium, University of Illinois - Urbana Champaign. Thanks CIRI for funding our research!
- Jan. 2019 - The paper "Modeling, Analysis, and Mitigation of Dynamic Botnet Formation in Wireless IoT Networks", has been accepted for publication in IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics & Security.
Click here for more.
I serve as a technical reviewer for the following journals and conferences:
- IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications
- IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing
- IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security
- IEEE Communications Letters
- IEEE Transactions on Green Communications & Networking
- IEEE Conference on Communications and Network Security
- IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference
- IEEE Transaction on Big Data
- "Securing Wireless IoT Networks from Coordinated Stealthy Attacks" at Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering, Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY. USA, Sept. 2019.
- "Securing Wireless IoT Networks from Backdoor Stealthy Attacks" at 5th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Security (ICAIS 2019), Brooklyn, NY, USA, Jul. 2019.
- "Adaptive and Resilient Revenue Maximizing Dynamic Resource Allocation and Pricing for Cloud-Enabled IoT Systems", at AMS Sectional Meeting on Optimization under Uncertainty, Boston, MA, USA. Apr. 2018.
- "Optimal Dynamic Contract for Spectrum Reservation in Mission-Critical UNB-IoT Systems", at International Conference on NETwork Games, COntrol and OPtimisation (NETGCOOP 2018), Brooklyn, NY, USA, Nov. 2018.