Welcome to my website!
I am an Electrical (Systems) Engineer, researcher, and technology enthusiast. Currently, I am working towards a PhD degree in Electrical Engineering at New York University (NYU) under the supervision of Prof. Quanyan Zhu. I am a member of the Laboratory for Agile and Resilient Complex Systems (LARX) and the Center for Cyber Security (CCS) at NYU.
My research interests are in the security and resilience of smart city systems and critical infrastructure. The focus is on cross-layer design of models, services, and mechanisms for systems and networks that comprise of networked cyber-physical systems, wireless communication systems, cloud computing, and the Internet of Things (IoT).
- May 2019 - Serving as the Co-chair for Applied Research Competition in Cyber Security Awareness Week (CSAW 2019). Soliciting research on topics related to the application or implementation of security technologies or security systems. Feel free to submit here.
- Apr. 2019 - Presented the proposal "Multi-layer Cyber Physical Supply Chain Risk Analysis for Improving the Resilience of Critical Infrastructures" at the CIRI Symposium, University of Illinois - Urbana Champaign. Thanks CIRI for funding our research!
- Jan. 2019 - The paper "Modeling, Analysis, and Mitigation of Dynamic Botnet Formation in Wireless IoT Networks", has been accepted for publication in IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics & Security.
- Jan. 2019 - Attended the Workshop on Scientific Machine Learning organized by ICERM @ Brown University, Providence, RI USA.
- Aug. 2018 - Undergraduate students (Rundong Chen and Jin Shang) successfully complete summer research internship program at LARX. A summary of their work can be found here.
Click here for more.
I serve as a technical reviewer for the following journals and conferences:
- IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications
- IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing
- IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security
- IEEE Communications Letters
- IEEE Transactions on Green Communications & Networking
- IEEE Conference on Communications and Network Security
- IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference
- "Adaptive and Resilient Revenue Maximizing Dynamic Resource Allocation and Pricing for Cloud-Enabled IoT Systems", at AMS Sectional Meeting on Optimization under Uncertainty, Boston, MA, USA. Apr. 2018.
- "Optimal Dynamic Contract for Spectrum Reservation in Mission-Critical UNB-IoT Systems", at International Conference on NETwork Games, COntrol and OPtimisation (NETGCOOP 2018), Brooklyn, NY, USA, Nov. 2018.