Miss Morganton Festival Pageant 2020 ~ August 18 @ 4:30pm...at the Community House of Morganton
The Miss Morganton Festival Pageant celebrates strong, committed young women who are willing to represent the community as a goodwill ambassador, becoming a role model of today while strengthening our City for tomorrow. The pageant is open to any young lady ages 7-up that resides in North Carolina.
Fillable form: Contestant Application (must be downloaded to be able to fill in)
Informational meetings: TBA
- Little Miss, 7-9 years old
- Junior Miss, 10-12 years old
- Teen Miss, 13-16 years old
- Miss, 17-23 years old
- Ms, 24 and up (married or unmarried)
- Ambassador Queen (this title is open to anyone participating in on of the 5 age divisions and has the highest ad sales)
- Interview - All Divisions
- Talent - All Divisions
- Casual Wear - All Divisions
- Party Wear - Little & Junior
- Evening Wear - Teen, Miss, Ms
- On Stage Question - All Divisions
Interviews will take place prior to the start of the pageant.
For more information, please contact Michelle Gregory at email@example.com
Follow us on the Miss Morganton Facebook page.