- MIP 2020 features DANniversay -- a special day celebrating the 60th birthday of Prof. Daniel Bienstock, founder of the series of MIP workshops.
- The workshop program is composed of a limited number (~30) of invited talks.
- The first day of the workshop is devoted to DANniversary. The remaining 3 days follow the structure of the classical MIP workshops, with talks on recent and typically unpublished work on MIP.
- The talks are organized in a single track and scheduled to leave ample time for discussion and interaction among the participants.
- The workshop features a poster session as a venue for young researchers to present their work on MIP related topics. The poster session will be held jointly with a reception on Tuesday evening and will be followed by an informal social gathering.
- The workshop dinner will be held on Monday evening.
- ...Coming soon... information on registration, dinner, social event, accommodation, etc.
- The MIP Workshops are held annually in North America. MIP 2020 is the 17th workshop in this series. The previous workshops were held in New York (2003), Minneapolis (2005), Miami (2006), Montreal (2007), New York (2008), Berkeley (2009), Atlanta (2010), Waterloo (2011), Davis (2012), Madison (2013), Columbus (2014), Chicago (2015), Miami (2016), Montreal (2017), Greenville (2018), Boston (2019).