- Research associate (termed).
- Mathematical System Design Lab., Dept. of Civil and Environmental Engineering, School of Engineering, Tohoku University.
- CV and Google Scholar
- Born in 1990.
- Address: 6-6, Aoba, Aramaki, Aoba, Sendai 980-8579, Japan.
- Phone: +81-22-795-7419
- E-mail: minoru.osawa.a5 [at] tohoku.ac.jp
- Regional Science, Regional and Urban Economics, Economics of Transportation, Social and Economic Networks
- Evolutionary Game Theory, Theories of Pattern Formation
Work in Progress
- Emergence of urban landscape: Equilibrium selection in a location choice game (with T. Akamatsu), Nov. 2016.
- On stable spatial equilibria of social interaction models (with T. Akamatsu), in preparation.
- Bottleneck congestion and road capacity investment (with H. Fu and T. Akamatsu), in preparation.
- Spatial scale of agglomeration and dispersion: Theoretical foundations and empirical implications (with T. Akamatsu, T. Mori, and Y. Takayama), Aug 2017. [erratum] (a newer version [as of Oct 20] is available)
- Evaluating post-megadisaster strategies against region-wide gasoline shortages in the Great East Japan Earthquake (with T. Nagae, T. Akamatsu, and H. Yamaguchi), July 2017. Available upon request.
- First-best dynamic assignment of commuters with endogenous heterogeneities in a corridor network (with H. Fu and T. Akamatsu), Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, in press.
- Harris and Wilson (1978) model revisited: The spatial period-doubling bifurcation in an urban retail model (with T. Akamatsu and Y. Takayama), Journal of Regional Science, Vol. 57, No. 3, pp. 442–466, 2017. [DP (MPRA)]
- Spatio-temporal analysis of gasoline shortages in the Tohoku region after the Great East Japan Earthquake (with T. Akamatsu, T. Nagae, and H. Yamaguchi), Journal of JSCE, Special Issue (Invited Papers) on 2011 Great East Japan Earthquake, Vol.1, No.1, pp.447–469, 2013.
Note: Please visit the Japanese page for the complete list of publications that includes my refereed papers in Japanese, as well as the domestic conference presentations.
- Spatial scale of agglomeration and dispersion: Theoretical foundations and empirical implications (with T. Akamatsu, T. Mori, and Y. Takayama), 12th North American UEA Meeting at the 64th NARSC, Vancouver, Canada, November 2017., 2017 SMU Conference on Urban and Regional Economics (CURE), Singapore, December 2017.
- First-best dynamic assignment of commuters with endogenous heterogeneities in a corridor network (with H. Fu and T. Akamatsu), International Symposium on Transport and Traffic Theory (ISTTT22), Northwestern University, Chicago, July 2017. [Online Appendix]
- A control strategy to prevent propagating delays in high-frequency railway systems (with K. Wada and T. Akamatsu), The 1st European Symposium on Quantitative Methods in Transportation Systems (hEART1), Lausanne, Switzerland, 2012.