Sunday, February 17, 2019 from 9:00A.M.--8:00 P.M.
Monday, February 18, 2019 from 8:30 A.M.--6:30 P.M.
PiM Arts High School
7255 Flying Cloud Dr .
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Improv & Theater Games
College and Careers
Colleges and Theater Vendors
Inducted Thespians: $70.00
The student registration fee includes:
- Access to workshops and individual performance sessions.
- Access to one act performances.
- Access to the Tech-a-Thon
- Access to all conference performances: the All-State Show, the MTO performance, and Chapter Select and Freestyle One Act Performances
- Dinner on Sunday and lunch on Monday.
- A conference T-shirt.
- Juniors are eligible to participate in the college auditions.
- Seniors are eligible to participate in the scholarship interviews (3 per school).
Adult directors and chaperones are free and are encouraged to provide some time as volunteers.
- One day attendance is $40/student, regardless of Thespian status.
- Individual Events registration is $5/per student, which includes up to 2 IE entries.
- Chapter Select participation is $100/per school, payable if you are selected for performance.
- Freestyle participation is $25/ per school, payable if you are selected for performance.
Additional Fees for Event Adds/Drops
- Any event drops (NIES, College Auditions, Scholarship Auditions) after January 18, 2019 will be charged a $10 drop fee.
- Any event adds (NIES, College Auditions, Scholarship Auditions) after January 18, 2019 will be charged a $10 add fee. Event adds on the day of conference are also $10 but only as available--if all of the spots are full, we will not be able to add anyone and adds will be done on a first come, first served basis.
- Schools will receive a separate invoice with any add/drop fees after conference. Registration for the following year's conference will not be finalized until all outstanding invoices are paid in full.