MILTON HIGH SCHOOL
Hello Parents, Players, and Fans of Milton HS Boys' Varsity Ice Hockey Team,
Welcome to the home webpage for the 2017-2018 Milton High School Boys' Varsity Ice Hockey Program! This site was developed to help streamline communication and updates between the Milton HS Hockey Coaching Staff and the players, parents, and fans of the program.
The Wildcats play in the highly competitive Division 1 level Bay State Conference, and are part of the Herget Division within the league. Our league opponents/rivals consist of Braintree HS, Brookline HS, Framingham HS, Natick HS, Needham HS, Newton North HS, Norwood HS, Walpole HS, Wellesley HS, and Weymouth HS. Our non-league schedule is also very competitive where we participate in both the Quincy Holiday Tournament (Quincy, North Quincy, & King Philip) and Woburn's Irish-American Shootout Tournament (Woburn, Billerica, & Westford Academy) during the course of the season, as well as play tough non-league foes like Barnstable, Belmont and Brockton.
Our goal as a program is to be competitive in each and every game, each and every season for the foreseeable future. In the process, we want to contend for league titles and qualify for post-season state tournament play. Most importantly though, we want each player to achieve their athletic and academic goals that they set for themselves during the course of their high school careers, hopefully allowing them to continue their personal growth and possible playing careers at the next level and beyond.
Coach Watson & the Milton HS Hockey Coaching Staff
- August 26 - Volunteer Opportunity at MYH Street Hockey Classic Tournament 8:00am-6:00pm
- Saturday, October 7 - Milton Hockey Parents Comedy Night Fundraiser (TBA/TBA)
- Sunday, October 8 - Milton HS Hockey Street Hockey Tournament Fundraiser (TBA)
- Saturday, December 2 - Cans for Cats Fundraising (various locations) from 9:00am-12:00pm
- Saturday, December 23 - Wilkie Bowl Alumni Tournament at 6:00pm (Ulin Rink)
- Saturday, Dec. 2: Varsity v Westwood (scrimmage) 7:00/Ulin Rink
- Sunday, Dec. 3: Varsity at Reagan Summit (scrimmage) TBA/New England Sports Center-Marlboro
- Wednesday, Dec. 6: Varsity at Dedham (scrimmage) TBA/Nobles & Greenough Rink
- Saturday, Dec. 9: Varsity v Barnstable 7:00/Ulin Rink
Program Updates & Announcements:
- Any player who was not able to be present at the meeting on Friday, June 16th, please email me at email@example.com with you name, grade, position, email address, and phone number.
- Milton HS Hockey Parents Comedy Night (Fundraiser) will be on Saturday, October 7th. Time and location will be announced at a later date.
- MIlton HS Hockey/Milton Youth Hockey Street Hockey Tournament (Fundraiser) will be held on Sunday, October 8th. Time and location will be announced on a later date.
- The Boys Varsity Ice Hockey Program will be partaking in the Cans for Cats Fundraising Initiative on Saturday, December 2 from 9:00am to 12:00pm. Locations to be determined at a later date.
- The annual Wilkie Bowl Alumni Tournament will be held on Saturday, December 23rd starting at 6:00 at the Ulin Rink. All proceeds go to the Wilkie Scholarship Fund at Milton High School.