Antelope hunting doesn't get any better than in picturesque northeast Wyoming! With 100% success Archery hunts for over 10 years, you have a great chance to fill your tag. Miller Outfitting, in Gillette, WY, specializes in antelope hunting, which is what makes us so successful.
Our guides start scouting early, using trail cameras to identify the locations and patterns of the antelope. The hunting blinds are setup early to allow the antelope to get comfortable with them in their environment. Based upon current activity patterns, we place our hunters in strategically located blinds to ensure success. Our hunters have an average shot distance of 30 yards.
- Small personal hunt groups
- Four day archery hunts: Arrive afternoon day 1, Hunt Days 2-3-4-5, Depart day 6
- Two day rifle hunts: 2 full days of hunting
- Primarily hunting in Areas 24 for archery and 23 for rifle
- Occasionally hunt Areas 17 and 19
- We have comfortable elevated blinds
Whether you are a die-hard archer or have other weapons of choice, we welcome you to join us for the Wyoming antelope hunt of a lifetime. Contact Miller Outfitting today to reserve your spot early!